Aromatase inhibitors (AIs) are drugs that are often used in conjunction with anabolic steroids to mitigate estrogenic side effects. In this article, we will discuss the role of AIs in steroid cycles, the benefits and drawbacks of using them, and proper usage.
What are Aromatase Inhibitors and how do they work?
Aromatase inhibitors (AIs) are drugs that inhibit the aromatase enzyme, which converts testosterone to estrogen. By blocking the enzyme, AIs can help reduce estrogen levels and prevent estrogenic side effects. Different types of AIs include anastrozole, exemestane, and letrozole, which differ in potency and duration of action.
- Reduce estrogen-related side effects such as gynecomastia, water retention, and fat gain.
- Improved muscle definition due to reduced water retention.
- Increased testosterone levels.
- side effects such as hot flashes, fatigue, muscle aches, and joint pain.
- Use the lowest effective dosage and gradually increase based on tolerance and response.
Contains: 50 Tablets Brand: Norma Pharma Product: Arimidex 1mg Price: 115.00
Contains: 50 Tablets Brand: Norma Pharma Product: Aromasin 20mg Price: 115.00
Contains: 50 Tablets Brand: Norma Pharma Product: Letrozole 2.5mg Price: 115.00